Fat cells elimination process by thermal contrast lipolysis.
The fat tissue is positioned into a special transducer and subjected to a triple thermal shock (heat – cold – heat) according to very precise time, speed, temperatures and energy rates protocoles and piloted automatically through several softwares.
THE EFFECT AND CONSEQUENCES
The effect produced is almost immediate. Some fat cells are disabled during the session while others will be eliminated within 2 or 3 weeks.
After only one session, more than 30% of the treated fat tissue can be eliminated. According to those datas, LIPOCONTRAST implies aprox. 33% results improvement compared with normal cryolysis procedure.
Rapid results: aprox. 80% of the final result available within 20 days.
- After being subjected to the Lipocontrast triphasic thermal shock, some fat cells are immediately disabled and will be eliminated within a few days
- others fat cells enter in severe apoptosis phase and will be progressively eliminated within a few weeks.
The new LIPOCONTRAST procedure (also called thermal contrast lipolysis) results in:
- a faster and better fat tissue reduction compared with normal cryolysis procedure
- increased effectiveness on fibrous fat
- avoids traumatic experience of invasive method such as liposuction
- prevents from contiguous tissue damage that can occur with radiofrequency, ultrasounds or lasers.